This much lauded and awarded Blue Mountains hideaway has a location to envy, perched on a cliff's edge.
London Evening Standard, UK
Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Blue Mountains is situated within the grounds of the historic homestead and original summer residence of Sir Frederick Darley, the sixth Chief Justice of NSW. Set amidst two acres of manicured gardens adjacent to Echo Point, this 5 star resort overlooks the most spectacular scenery in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and is a leisurely 90 minutes drive from Sydney CBD.
Lilianfels Resort and Spa was designed to celebrate its Victorian origins and its ambience reflects the romance of a bygone era. Its 85 rooms and suites are uniquely themed with sumptuous silk and organza fabrics along with hand crafted wallpaper. The guest lounge has open fire places and is enveloped by lush green gardens and terraces overlooking the Jamison Valley.
Dining is a special event at Lilianfels and guests are treated to a regional feast at Darleys restaurant, the most awarded fine dining restaurant in regional NSW. This iconic restaurant is open 5 nights a week and serves contemporary Australian cuisine in a superb and historically inspired setting that can only be found at Lilianfels.
Lilianfels Spa completes the immersion for this luxury retreat. The spa treatments are individually tailored to suit guest needs and the multi sensory journey is designed to revive and rejuvenate. Other onsite recreational facilities include indoor and outdoor pool, gym, tennis court, library and billiard/games room.
At Lilianfels Resort and Spa, the choice is yours – be pampered with an array of signature spa treatments, enjoy the gourmet delights of its multi-award winning restaurants, go walkabout and experience Australia's wilderness close up, or simply relax amid some of Australia's most magnificent vistas.
- Travel + Leisure - Top Ten Resorts and Lodges, Pacific – 2012
- Tripadvisor – Traveller’s choice award 2012
- World Luxury Awards – Leading spa resort in Australia - 2011
- Condé Nast Traveler - Gold List, Best for Food - 2009
- Travel + Leisure - No.23, Top 25 Hotels in Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific - 2008
- Condé Nast Traveler - Readers Choice Awards - No.3 Australia & the South Pacific - 2008
- World Travel Awards - Australasia's Leading Resort & Australia's Leading Resort - 2008
- Forbes Traveler 400 - The World's Very Best Hotel and Resorts - 2008
- Condé Nast Traveler - Gold List, Best for Location - 2008
- AHA National Hotel Awards for Excellence - Best Boutique Accommodation and Overall Accommodation Hotel of the Year - 2008
- The World Travel Awards - Australia's Leading Resort and Australasia's Leading Resort - 2008
- The Blue Mountains Tourism Limited Awards Of Excellence - Best Luxury Accommodation - 2008
- Australian Travel & Tourism Awards - Best Luxury Accommodation – 2007